The book “Nano Devices and Circuit Techniques for Low-Energy Applications and Energy Harvesting” has recently been published in electronic and print format.
Yong-Ha Song and Jun-Bo Yoon contributed a chapter to the book, “Micro and Nanoelectromechanical Contact Switches for Logic, Memory, and Power Applications”.
||경종민, 송용하, 윤준보 외 19명
- Part 1. Devices for Low Energy
- 1.1 Tunneling Field-Effect Transistors for Ultra-Low-Power Application
- 1.2 Bulk FinFETs: Design at 14nm Node and Key Characteristics
- 1.3 Micro and Nanoelectromechanical Contact Switches for Logic, Memory, and Power Applications
- Part 2. Systems and Circuits for Low Energy
- 2.1 Ultralow Power Processor Design with 3D IC Operating at Sub/Near-Threshold Voltages
- 2.2 Energy Harvesting from the Human Body and Powering up Implant Devices
- 2.3 Reconfigurable Photovoltaic Array Systems for Adaptive and Fault-Tolerant Energy Harvesting
- 2.4 Low-Power Circuit Techniques for Efficient Energy Harvesting
- Part 3. Materials for Low Energy
- 3.1 Preparation of Porous Graphene-Bases Nanomaterials for Electrochemical Energy Storage Devices
- 3.2 Graphene and Two-Dimensional Transition Metal Dichalcogenide Materials for Energy-Related Applications